QAPGANâ„¢ Personal Data Policy
General Information About Personal Data Law
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as 7 KVKK 201) was adopted on 24 March 2016 and published in the Official Gazette dated 7 April 2016 and numbered 29677. A part of KVKK was put into effect at the time of publication and some of it came into force on 7 October 2016.
Disclosure as Data Specialist
In accordance with Law no. 6698 and as Data Specialist, your personal data are as follows; to be recorded, stored, updated, in cases permitted by the legislation, to be disclosed / transferred to third parties, to be classified and to be processed in the manner enumerated in the KVKK.
How Your Personal Data Can Be Processed
In accordance with KVKK no. 6698, your personal data you share with our company can be obtained in whole or in part, automatically, or as part of any data recording system, by means of non-automatic means, recorded, stored, modified, rearranged, in short any kind of processing carried out on the data. can be processed by us. Any transaction carried out on the data within the scope of KVKK is considered as "processing of personal data".
Purposes and Legal Causes of Processing Your Personal Data
Personal data you share,
- To fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- By-Law on Regulation of Electronic Commerce numbered 6563, Regulation on the Protection of Consumers No. 6502 and Regulation on Authorization of Service Providers and Intermediaries in Electronic Commerce published in the Official Gazette No. 29457 dated 26.08.2015 and prepared on the basis of such regulations, (d) to record the identity, address and other necessary information for the identification of the owner of the transaction within the scope of the Remote Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation issued;
- In the field of Banking and Electronic Payment, it is necessary to arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for processing in the payment systems, electronic contract or paper environment; to comply with the information storage, reporting and disclosure requirements foreseen by the legislation and other authorities;
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials in cases of public security and legal disputes, on request and in accordance with the legislation;
It shall be processed in accordance with the CTLBK No. 6698 and the related secondary regulations.
Information about third parties or organizations where your personal data may be transferred For the purposes mentioned above, the persons / organizations to which your personal data you share with our Company may be transferred; In addition, the payment infrastructure of our company providing the IZI Payment and Electronic Money Services Inc. Persons and organizations related to the services provided, such as suppliers and cargo companies, are the partner companies, domestic / international organizations and other third parties in order to carry out our activities and / or services that have been rendered as Data Operators.
The way your personal data is collected
Your personal data,
- Our company web site and mobile applications through the forms name, surname, TC ID number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address with information such as; data on the pages entered using the user name and password, IP records of the operations performed, data collected by the browser, data about the time and details of the browsing, location data;
- Sales and marketing department employees, branches, suppliers, other sales channels, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center through our channels, such as verbal, written or electronic media;
- In order to establish a business relationship with our company, to apply for a job, to submit a bid, to send a business card, resume (cv), bid and other personal data in a physical or virtual environment, electronic media;
- In addition, data obtained from web sites, blogs, competitions, surveys, games, campaigns and other similar (micro) websites and social media obtained from different channels, e-bulletin read or click movements, data provided by public databases from social media platforms, shared profiles and data;
can be processed and collected.
Your Personal Data Obtained Before Entry into Force
Your personal data obtained in accordance with the law prior to 7 April 2016, which is the date of entry into force of KVKK, membership, electronic communication, product / service purchase and other forms are also processed and maintained in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
Transferring Your Personal Data Abroad
to be maintained processed or processed outside Turkey in Turkey, collected by any of the methods listed above personal data are located abroad in accordance with the condition of the scope KVKK and contractual purposes (Personal Data Board by accredited and personal data protection to countries where adequate protection in respect of) services agents.
Storage and Protection of Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK in the database and systems in our Company; will not be shared with third parties in any way except by the legal obligations and regulations set forth in this document. Our company is responsible for preventing the unauthorized persons from accessing the systems and databases where your personal data is located and by preventing the unauthorized persons from accessing unlawful personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the Law. In the event that it is learned that personal data is obtained by others through illegal means, it shall be notified to the Personal Data Protection Board in writing and in accordance with the legal regulations.
Keeping Your Personal Data Current and Accurate
Pursuant to Article 4 of the CCPK, our company has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, our customers need to share accurate and up-to-date data or update via website / mobile application in order for our company to fulfill its obligations under the applicable legislation.
Personal Data Holder Rights in Accordance with CIBKK No. 6698
Article 11 of Law no. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016 and the rights of the Personal Data Holder pursuant to this article are as follows: Personal Data Holder, contacting our company (data responsible);
1. To learn whether personal data is being processed,
2. Request personal information if personal data is processed,
3. To learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
4. To know the third parties in which personal data is transmitted at home or abroad,
5. Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
6. Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the CCPC,
7. Requesting that personal data be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred, if personal data is corrected, deleted, destroyed,
8. Appealing the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
9. It has the right to demand the removal of the loss in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
The Data Officer Representative to be appointed by our company will be announced on the Data Responsibility Registry and on the internet address of this document when the legal infrastructure is provided. Personal Data Owners may direct their questions, comments or requests to any of the following communication channels:
Tel: (+90) 507 891 89 02